Friday, February 3, 2012

Pre terrible twos

Reese has really been testing us lately. Hitting, biting and completely melting down have become the norm. 90% of the time she's the most precious, smart and amazing toddler and the other 10% she is really testing our patience. I think we need a parenting class on exactly how to handle these situations and how to be consistent when you are juggling two. I love her so much and want to be doing what it takes for her to grow up to be an amazing little girl/woman.

This is an adorable picture of her brushing her teeth while "practicing" going pee-pee on the potty last night. I love this little girl with all of my heart.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

2 weeks

We close in only 2 weeks and 2 days!!! I could not be more excited. A few picture updates below.