Tuesday, June 5, 2018
Friday, May 11, 2018
1. What is your favorite color? Purple and teal
2. Who is your favorite friend? Avery and Reagan
3. What is your favorite snack? Nachos
4. What is your favorite thing to do with Ella? Playing basketball and gymnastics
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Chicken noodle soup
6. What is your favorite drink? Lemon lime lenonade that I get from daddy’s office
7. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Gymnastics with Cambry
8. What is your favorite sport? Basketball, gymnastics and softball
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? A competitive softball player
10. What is your favorite animal? Sheep and giraffes
11. What is your favorite book? Who was
12. What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Play golf
13. What is your favorite thing to do with mommy? Shopping 👏🏼
14. What is your favorite song? A million dreams
15. What is your favorite thing to eat for dinner? Pasta and shrimp
16. What do you take with you to bed? Lyla
17. What is your favorite holiday? St. Patrick day and Easter
18. What makes you happy? When Ella is nice to me
19. What makes you sad? When Ella is not nice to me
20. What do you think about before you go to sleep? Ants in my bed (she recently put a bunch of candy trash behind her bedside table and has ants in her room as a result)
21. What do you like to do as a family? Go bowling
Thursday, April 26, 2018
This year we had Reese’s 8th birthday party a few days before her actual birthday at flip side ninja park. This may have been our favorite party to date! This place was so much fun & Reese had an absolute blast with her friends.
After the party her friend Madeline came over to play for a little while. We set them up in the garage, with our rug that we are in the process of bringing to Goodwill, to make slime. These girls had a ball and it may have been Reese’s favorite part of the day since I seldom let her make slime.
This is the 1st year that we failed to get the family pic in front of the bedroom window in the back yard 😢...but we have an infant and trying to make it all happen was just too much.
It took us a couple of weeks to make it out to Dilly Dally’s, but we made it & Reese got a cute dog and dog house set.
I’ve gathered her answers for the 8 year old questionnaire and I will get them up on this blog, one of these days.
Saturday, April 7, 2018
On March 16th William had his 2 month check up and shots. I scheduled it while the girls were in school so I could focus on him. Neal was in New York for his 2 week long market trip but my mom was in town for about a week to help me.
He weighed in at 13 lbs. 1 oz. which is 75th percentile & 23.7 inches which is also 75th percentile. His head circumference was 15.83 inches.
He only cried after his shots for just a few seconds. Once we put him in his seat he was over it. This boy is so sweet and I’m so in love.
Monday, March 12, 2018
2. We got the 1st smiles about a week and a half ago. He is so precious!
3. William does not appreciate it if you put him down to nap. He wakes up fussing within 5 minutes. My mom recently suggested I get one of the things that allows me to wear him so I can still get some things done. It’s been a game changer. We both love it!
4. This ball has been with us through all 3 infant stages. It soothes McAllister babies well.
5. Have you ever seen such cuties? I rarely buy school pictures but these got me with the cute names. I love this memory of their precious handwriting.
6. These sweet little girls went to the daddy daughter dance with their amazing daddy a few weeks ago. This was Ella’s 1st dance and they all had a blast.
7. Neal surprised me with a fun night out with friends and a short trip to Eureka for dinner. None of the girls knew it was happening and we all had a blast. He even had car snacks and drinks for the ride. William had his 1st babysitting experience with his sisters included and Nicole did a great job.
8. This funny dog thinks he belongs on my lap with the baby at all times. He’s lucky we love him so much!
9. Look at the size of the booger I fished out of his nose. He seems concerned.
11.Ella just finished her 1st season of basketball. She loved it and had some fun friends she played with. She’s on to soccer now and, while soccer isn’t always my favorite, I’m having so much fun watching her and she’s pretty amazing at it. 💛
12. Reese and I have been keeping a “mommy & me” journal for about a year at the suggestion of her 1st grade teacher. She suggested this not only bc it’s a sweet idea but helps with her writing skills. It’s a way for her to write & enjoy doing it. My favorite part is that it allows me to see more into her super sweet heart. I found this one at the end of a day I was at my wits end with her and it was just what I needed.