2. Yesterday we also got into the high 50's in the middle of January. That was exactly what we needed to get us through to spring. We took full advantage of the nice weather on Saturday and Sunday. We jumped on Grayson's trampoline both days, played at the playground, went to a super fun outdoor birthday party and mastered riding the "4-wheeler jeep" which Reese has been scared of until this weekend. Now she loves it! Ella was in full dare devil mode and when I looked over at her she was standing on Grayson's pick nick table over the concrete porch. That child is bound to get hurt one day but so far has mostly kept herself out of too much trouble despite her daring personality. Love them both!
4. We love this dog more than we can express. I wish we could clone her as she gets older. She just turned 7 the other day. I am thinking we will be getting another dog in the next couple of years but no dog will be able to measure up to this sweet girl.
5. Both of my girls have been sick a lot lately. Reese went a long stretch without being sick at all and then has been sick twice in the past month. She had what really seemed like the flu (& 3 of her good school friends had confirmed flu) 2 weeks before Christmas and then recently was sent home with some bad bathroom issues. This is her and I, and 2 Rapunzel dolls and a Rapunzel pillow, laying in bed the day that she was recently sent home. She was a really happy sick girl this day at least.
6. These girls are fighting a lot lately. Ella has entered full pestering sister mode. She has learned what buttons to push to really get to Reese and she does it constantly.They also really love each other though. There are many moments of complete love and it makes me so happy when we have those moments.
7. Reese has made so much progress with potty training. She has gone 2 full weeks without a single accident (aside from the potty issue day that she was sent home) at school. After a full week of no accidents she got to eat a cupcake for breakfast, she was one happy girl.