girraffe

Thursday, January 3, 2013

A pottying update

Today marks day 6 of wearing panties during all awake hours! Reese has done such a great job. We have had 1-2 accidents on 5 of the days and no accidents one day. I am so proud of her. I am hoping that in the next few days we will be almost accident free. It is so cute to watch how proud she is of herself too. She is still hesitant to poop on the potty at home. Last night she started begging me to put a diaper on her so I was pretty sure that meant she needed to poop. I convinced her just to try to go on the potty and immediately after sitting down that is what happened. She is such a big girl and I am so proud of her.

I cannot believe how much different and more grown up she looks without the added bulk of a diaper. It makes me sad that she is no longer my baby but also very excited for things to come.



Her sister was jealous that I was taking her picture and cheesed it up so that I would take her picture too. She is just such a mess.



And I love this. I told Reese to stand with her sister so that I could take their picture together. For the first time she listened to me but Ella wanted nothing to do with it. I don't know that I will ever get any good shots of them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment