girraffe

Monday, December 31, 2012

Blessed

As we enter 2013 I am amazed to think of just how blessed I am. It is crazy to me that Reese is so close to 3 years old and that for almost 4 years I longed to be a mother so badly and now here I am with 2 amazingly beautiful and sweet girls. God has been so good to me and it is easy to forget that and just live life, as hectic as it gets. It is so crazy that Reese was conceived through In Vitro and her precious life is nothing short of a miracle. When I think about Ella and how easily I was able to get pregnant with her after my body had refused to get pregnant for so many years prior I can’t help but realize that her precious life is nothing short of a miracle either. They are both just so amazing and it is wild to me that I have so much love for both of them, a love that I never imagined before having them.

I am also blessed by my husband. We fight in true married people fashion but I love him with all of my heart and am so thankful for the caring, supportive, sensitive and considerate father and husband that he is. The girls are so fortunate to have a man in their life that is going to be there for them no matter what and is going to love and support them to the end. He did want to have a son but I have no doubt that God knew what He was doing when he gave him girls. He is such a spectacular girl daddy. Our girls adore him and it is going to be so much fun to watch that love grow as they grow older.

I am so excited to start this new year but I just want to slow down time. Both of the girls are getting so big so fast. We have such a fun year ahead and I look forward to all that 2013 holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment