girraffe

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Back to work

Going back to work has been easier than I thought it would be. While it is very sad to miss all that I will I am kind of glad to be back to a routine. Reese did contract a rash the second day of daycare, which was nerve racking, but things could be a lot worse. She seems to be fine with day care and her teachers really seem to love her. I get to go see her at lunch every day and spend about 40 minutes with her and feed her. I think this makes it a lot more tolerable. I love her so much and miss her every moment but for now I know we are doing what is best for our family. I love my job but hate that I have to spend so much time away from Reese. Maybe in the future I will find something that requires less hours but for now this is where we are at.

No comments:

Post a Comment