girraffe

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day, my second or third favorite day of the year.

I know I have been completely delinquent with updating this. I have missed Christmas, New Years, crawling and pulling up. I am just going to tell you that all of this has happened and move on the Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day happens to be one of my favorite days of the entire year and this year was probably better than all of the others I have experienced (and Neal has given me many GREAT Valentine's Days). This year I have Reese though and Neal and I have someone to focus on making the day special for together. Plus, this someone being Reese is experiencing all of these things for the 1st time ever which is so much fun for us.


Before having Reese I knew that I was going to love my child so much but I never imagined that it would be this much. Valentine's Day is a day to celebrate love and we had a great time doing just that. She did get a few gifts...we got her a balloon, a Vday stuffed puppy dog, a piggy bank, a baby set of plastic golf clubs (guess who got her that), some socks and a card. She loved all of her gifts. She has played for many hours with her puppy, balloon and golf set. I love this girl so much and think she is the most adorable thing I have ever known.

No comments:

Post a Comment