girraffe

Friday, June 15, 2012

Our pinterest inspired patriotic wreath

I have had a wreath on our front door with a 2 on it since early April for Reese's 2nd birthday. I've had plans to make this patriotic wreath for some time but I seem to plan a lot lately and actually do only a little. I finally completed this wreath and I'm so happy with it. I even had help from my favorite 2 year old.

It was a pretty simple project. It involves marking your lines, cutting felt into small squares, folding them twice and pinning them into a styrofoam form. I then used beading wire to make the springs for the stars and hot glued the stars to the springs. The stars are from Hobby Lobby, I cut them off of some patriotic garland.

I'm really happy with the finished product and now I just hope that it's made well enough to hold up.

No comments:

Post a Comment