girraffe

Monday, May 13, 2013

Mommy hood

Yesterday was Mother's Day. I am so thankful that He chose me to be these girls mommy. It has been the most amazing (& challenging) thing I've ever done. Neal did a great job of making the day special. We also did something that I've been waiting for Reese to be old enough to do, a mommy survey...see her responses below:

1. How old is your mom. 3

2. How much does your mom weigh? 2 months

3. What is your mom's favorite color? Green

4. What is your mom's favorite food? Lunchables & apple sauce

5. My mom always says? Listen & obey

6. What does your mom cook the best? Lunchables & cookies

7. What is your mom's job? The iPuter (?)

8. Your mom laughs when? When she goes home & then she goes to church (again, ?)

9. If your mom had time she would love to? Play with fish

10. Your mom & you like to? Play games together

11. What does your mom really love?playing games

12. You love your mom because? Games (I think she got stuck on games)

I think this survey is such a cute idea and look forward to doing this each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment