girraffe

Monday, January 19, 2015

Random updates on a Monday

  1. Reese consistently tries to sneak into our bed. She has learned that her best bet is to go to her dad’s side because I always tell her to go back to her bed. For the past few weeks he has also been more consistent in just telling her to get back in her bed. When I woke up this morning I had a thought go through my head “wow, she didn’t try to get in bed with us last night”. After being in the bathroom for only a few moments and making my way to out of the bedroom to make some coffee I saw that she was in my spot sound asleep. Later in the morning when she woke up she revealed that she came down in the middle of the night and slept on the floor. When she heard me get out of the bed she snuck in. We will see if this continues…I dread the day that one of us steps on her or trips over her.
  2. The weather has been teasing us lately. We have had 50 degree days and have been playing outside without coats. I long for winter to be over but I also know that I have a couple of months left and they will likely be some of the worst cold.


3. The girls went to the dentist last week. Poor Ella has 2 molars that are completely deteriorating along the back wall. She is going to have to be orally sedated in a couple of weeks and the teeth will have to be capped. I dread this but it seems inevitable with my little girls. They both did such an amazing job at their checkups.



4. I know I still work for Walmart and I should not love Target as much as I do but I just cannot help it, the love seems to be genetic- these girls beg to go.


5. For the 100th day of school Reese’s class was supposed to dress up at 100 year olds. Is this not the cutest? 




6. Reese and Ella have been sleeping together some nights lately and it just melts my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment