girraffe

Friday, October 21, 2016

Ella's 5 year questionnaire

1. What is your favorite color? Golden

2. Who is your favorite friend? Katie and Emmy

3. What is your favorite snack? fruit snacks

4. What is your favorite thing to do with Reese? doll house

5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? McDonalds

6. What is your favorite drink? apple juice

7. What is your favorite thing to do outside? swing

8. What is your favorite sport? soccer

9. What do you want to be when you grow up? work at McDonalds

10. What is your favorite animal? Giraffes and zebras and elephants

11. What is your favorite book? My Little Pony

12. What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? go to his work

13. What is your favorite thing to do with mommy? play with the dollhouse

14. What is your favorite song? the Wonder Woman theme song

15. What is your favorite thing to eat for dinner? Pasketti

16. What do you take with you to bed? Celestia and big kitty

17. What is your favorite holiday? summer

18. What makes you happy? playing with my neighbors and my friends and my family

19. What makes you sad? when Reese is mean and won't hug me and kiss me in front of her friends

20. What do you think about before you go to sleep? my family

21. What do you like to do as a family? play with them- doll house

No comments:

Post a Comment