girraffe

Friday, November 2, 2018

Ella’s 7th birthday

I am so behind on here but I don’t want it all to get away from me because I cherish the documentation of these memories more than many things I’ve done.

A couple of weeks ago Ella somehow turned 7! Her party was the weekend prior to her birthday at Flipside Ninja. This is where Reese had her party also and we loved it so much we booked another. It was again a great time.

Pop, Gigi and Will came in to help celebrate. Her party was in a Sunday afternoon and the excitement was high waiting for the 3 pm party time. I think every little girl that was invited came to her party and everyone seemed to have a really fun time. They do a timed obstacle course near the end of the party. They didn’t count the times of the few kids there that were significantly older than Ella and her friends and with their times not counted Ella won the competition. She had a blast and felt the love of all of her friends.


















On Ella’s actual birthday we surprised her with donuts that spelled her name. We also let her open her gifts and revealed he soccer goals set up in the backyard. She was thrilled! Neal, William and I ate with her at school and we went to Shoguns for dinner. It was a fun day celebrating one of our greatest blessings. I’m so glad she joined our family 7 years ago!!








No comments:

Post a Comment