girraffe

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

A few updates

I just realized that I never posted this update that I wrote months ago, so the post date will be a couple of months after it was written.

I’ve been so terrible about keeping up to date with posts since having William. But I do not want to go without documenting these seeet memories. So much has happened that I have failed to blog about. I should mention that over the summer we did a Texas vacation. Our destination was San Antonio but we made a 2 day stop in Waco to do Magnolia. It was so much fun because the girls are old enough to be interested in the show and to be excited another everything we saw there. We then spend the rest of the week in San Antonio with my mom, Carrie & Jacob. We spent multiple days a sea world and the water park and had a blast.










































The real reason I write is to document William during this precious and oh so quick stage. He is an absolute blessing and such a joy. Every member of this family has been obsessed with him since the day we met him. His sisters will do anything to help if it has to do with him and absolutely adore the guy. He is almost 10 months old and I don’t know how that happened! I scheduled his first birthday the other day!! He is crawling all over the place, has 3 teeth, says mamamamamamama and dadadadadadadada, walks along the furniture and is the smiliest happiest baby. He ran his 1st fever last week and that started on Halloween so he missed the festivities. We love this guy and are beyond blessed by this addition to our family. 



No comments:

Post a Comment