girraffe

Sunday, March 1, 2020

Ella’s 8th birthday

My baby girl is 8! She’s so full of life and one of the sweetest spirits I’ve ever known. She wants everyone to feel included and makes a point to love the ones that aren’t  always the first to be loved...which makes me to proud.

She knew long before her birthday that she wanted a skating party. 




















Ella had a blast skating  with her friends! A couple of months before her birthday she asked me if instead of getting gifts for herself if she could ask for gifts to give to kids that were in the children’s hospital ❤️. I told her about the children’s shelter and we called them to ask what they currently needed and we collected for the shelter instead of gifts. She has the sweetest heart and I’m so proud of her for wanting to do this on her own.





No comments:

Post a Comment