girraffe

Friday, January 1, 2010

Movement!!!

At 24 weeks I finally have begun feeling Reese move consistently. This is such a blessing because now I have reassurance that she is doing just fine inside of me. Wednesday December 23rd was the first time that I felt something that I was pretty sure was her. However, I didn't feel anything again until Christmas morning. Christmas morning, while sitting on the couch at my in-laws house I was feeling her over and over again. Just really light taps but it was something that I had never felt before and was pretty consistent which caused me to know that it was her. I felt it again in the night that night and have felt it off an on since then. This Wednesday I worked from home and while sitting on the couch working on my laptop I felt her like crazy and could even see my stomach making the slightest contortions from the outside. Since then she has consistently been moving at least 3 or 4 different times during the day. Neal even got to feel her move yesterday. I have been waiting for months to feel this and am so excited that it is now here!

No comments:

Post a Comment