girraffe

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bedding and Bows

Many people have been asking me to post photos of the bedding but I haven't had a sheet so it has not looked finished. One of the sheets that I ordered came in so I have decided to post some photos. I am so excited with how it all turned out!


I have also gotten completely carried away making her bows and tu-tus this last week. Below is her Razorback game/Christmas bow and tu-tu and a couple of other miscellaneous bows that I've made her...

Lastly, Neal also decided to use his creative brain cells and decided to take the light switch covers off of the wall, cover them in some of my left over fabric and put a clear cover on them. I think they turned out adorable and are such a cute touch!

There is still plenty to do but it is really starting to come together. I will post more once we actually have things on the walls.

1 comment: