2. I got the rare privelege of going to visit my family all by myself last weekend. I missed Neal and the girls terribly but it was really sweet time with my family. My Uncle and Aunt had a party at their ranch and it was a really fun time with some of my family.
3. The time I am getting these days with Reese and Ella is so much fun and a gift that I hope I never take for granted. Even a simple trip to TJ Maxx is so entertaining.
4. We planted the garden a few weeks ago and some baby tomatoes are popping out this week. So exciting!!
5. Neal has been talking about getting a riding mower for a couple of years and finally bit the bullet. Mowing time should be drastically cut down. This is one excited husband.
6. It is only 20 days until Disney World/Disney Cruise!!!