girraffe

Friday, April 24, 2015

Random updates on a Monday

1. Ella is getting so big! I know all of the "baby" is going to be gone in a flash and I don't want to forget about any of it. Two of my favorite things she says right now are "ooo" instead of you and "all of the days" instead of everyday. So she often says things like this "I see that lady all of the days" or "mommy ooo can go next".

2. I got the rare privelege of going to visit my family all by myself last weekend. I missed Neal and the girls terribly but it was really sweet time with my family. My Uncle and Aunt had a party at their ranch and it was a really fun time with some of my family.





3. The time I am getting these days with Reese and Ella is so much fun and a gift that I hope I never take for granted. Even a simple trip to TJ Maxx is so entertaining.




4. We planted the garden a few weeks ago and some baby tomatoes are popping out this week. So exciting!!



5. Neal has been talking about getting a riding mower for a couple of years and finally bit the bullet. Mowing time should be drastically cut down.  This is one excited husband.


6. It is only 20 days until Disney World/Disney Cruise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment