girraffe

Monday, May 9, 2016

Random updates on a Monday

1. Water loving
These sweet sisters love the water, which works out well because Neal and I do too. The beach is going to be so much fun this year. We got a membership at a local community center because they have an indoor pool/waterpark so that they would keep up their swimming skills all year. Last year they were both a bit rusty once summer began. This year that will not be the case and I couldn't be more excited for summer!




2. Easter
Easter was low key and very enjoyable this year. We went to church, made the bunny cake & had sweet friends over for dinner and an egg hunt. It was fun to celebrate His rising with my family at home again this year.




3. Carrie's 30th
Last month I was able to go home for my younger sister's 30th birthday. I was there for 5 days so I got to spend some good time with my mom and my youngest sister too. We went to dinner and a piano bar to celebrate Carrie's 30th. It was some good, needed time with my family.




4. Nail painting
I recently let Ella paint her toes all by herself, for the very first time. She was very disappointed at the job she did and surprised by how hard it is. I think she did pretty well for her first time. I told Reese she could do it too if she wanted and she didn't have any interest after seeing Ella's results.



5. Neighbors
I'm really thankful for the great neighbors that my girls are getting to grow up with.




6. Tball
Reese is playing tball this spring. She is playing on a team that is mostly made up of kids that Reese went to daycare with. She is having so much fun. She seems to enjoy competitive sports more than dance and we are all having a lot of fun watching her.



7. Dance costumes & pictures
I adore the costumes that both girls will dance in their recitals in. I knew I would want dance pictures for the memory but I never imagined how much I would love them. Precious!





8. Sunday school teachers
Reese and Ella both have the most amazing Sunday school teachers this year. We are all so blessed by them and I am so thankful for the love of Jesus and our church they are instilling in them. It has been a great year with these amazing people that give so much to the kids at our church.



9. Writing award
Reese recently won the writing award at her school. She was so proud of herself and we were too. You can see in the photo below that she is beaming.



10. 2nd lost tooth
Reese lost her 2nd tooth at school. Her teacher pulled it out for her! So she now has 2 pretty funny tooth stories to remember.


11. Puppy love
These girls love their puppies and the puppies love them back. We are all definitely crazy dog people!


No comments:

Post a Comment