girraffe

Wednesday, January 11, 2023

William's 5 year old questionnaire

 What is your favorite color? green


Who is your favorite friend? James & Coen


What is your favorite snack? cheese balls


What do you like to do with Reese? to jump on her and for her to fart but she bes mean


What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? salami & pickles & water and some broccoli trees and some Cheetos 


What is your favorite drink? fruit beer 


What is your favorite thing to do outside? play volleyball with a lot of balls on the trampoline 


What is your favorite sport? Football


What do you want to be when you grow up? Knuckles from Sonic


What is your favorite animal? cows and lions but not tigers and kitty cats


What is your favorite book? space ship books


What do you like to do with Mommy? lay down in the bed and watch a show 


Then he said this unprompted 🖤And I like to do something with daddy, I like to hug him



What is your favorite song? jingle bells & I like it I love it


What is your favorite thing to eat for dinner? Spaghetti 


What do you take with you when you go to bed? Pippy


What is your favorite holiday? Easter 


What makes you happy? poop on the potty (that makes me happy too if you'd ever do it)


What makes you sad? when I throw up but I just want to go to Bluey


What do you think about before bed? that I want to wake up and play with my toys


What is your favorite thing to do with Ella? To play with her but she always bes mean 


What is your favorite thing to do as a family? go to the beach







No comments:

Post a Comment