girraffe

Thursday, May 10, 2012

A busted lip and chipped tooth

A week ago Reese was pushed by one of her "friends" at school and fell into a table. She busted her lip and it was so swollen and sad. Her teacher said that she handled it really well and held the ice pack on it like a trooper.

That evening I knew something about her looked different but I didn't figure it out until the next day as she was eating breakfast. Her tooth was chipped! It is not too dramatic but it has altered her smile and caused her to look a bit snaggle toothed.

I know this is not really a big deal but it was a bit sad to me that her perfect little smile was altered. It would have been easier if she had fallen on her own and not pushed by another kid. BUT, oh well I'm sure worse will happen before she is grown and I'm thankful that this incident wasn't worse than it was. She's still the most beautiful toddler I know...I just love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment