girraffe

Friday, May 18, 2012

Mother's Day as a mommy

I feel so blessed to have my 2 precious girls that have given me the honor of being called mommy. I remember spending Mother's Day while longing to become a mom 4 years in a row, that was hard. Our girls have brought so much joy to my life and have made Mother's day a much more enjoyable day that I cannot wait for now.

My sweet husband made Mother's day very special this year. He (& the girls) got me a beautiful watch and perfume. He made me breakfast, took me out for ice cream and made me lunch. He occupied the girls so that I could make dinner, I really enjoy cooking and it was nice to get to do this with little interruption. I think my favorite part of the day was all of the outside play that we did since the weather was finally really warm and nice. We had a great day.

My pretty new watch:

No comments:

Post a Comment