girraffe

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Pre-K Graduation 2015

My sweet baby graduated from preschool this week! I am so thankful for the daycare/preschool program that both of the girls are in. They both love the school and have teachers and staff that truly love them there. Reese has learned so much while there and is really ready for kindergarten.




At the graduation Reese was presented with an award for being caring. It makes me so happy to know that she is recognized for this. I feel that I spend half my day reminding her to be kind. While she doesn't always do this well with her sister (I feel like that is normal in a sibling relationship and when it is important she is the first to stand up for her sister) I am so happy to know that she is practicing it outside of the home. The school gave them a Dr. Suess book that I had been planning to buy for her to have signed by each of her teachers now through high school. They beat me to is and saved me a few bucks. I am so unbelievably proud of this little girl and am blessed to be her mama. I cannot believe that kindergarten will be here in just a few short months.







No comments:

Post a Comment