girraffe

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Ella's 4 year old questionnaire

1. What is your favorite color? Yellow, golden and purple... And blue... And pink

2. Who is your favorite friend? Katie and Emmy

3. What is your favorite snack? Fruit snacks and fruit bars

4. What is your favorite thing to do with Reese? "Play with her with the things upstairs"

5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Chick fil a

6. What is your favorite drink? Juice

7. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play with Katie and Lily

8. What is your favorite sport? Gymnastics 

9. What do you want to be when you grow up? "Maybe I'll just stay with you, I think I want to be a kid forever" 😂

10. What is your favorite animal? Giraffes and zebras

11. What is your favorite book? Peter Rabbit

12. What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Go to chick fil a (with all of my family)

13. What is your favorite thing to do with mommy? Go to chick fil a (with all of my family)

14. What is your favorite song? Eye of the tiger

15. What is your favorite thing to eat for dinner? Pasketti 

16. What do you take with you to bed? "The rainbow bear that Lily gave me."

17. What is your favorite holiday? My birthday

18. What makes you happy? Mama 😊

19. What makes you sad? When Katie and Emmy won't play with me

20. What do you think about before you go to sleep? "That I'm scared because the lights go off"

21. What do you like to do as a family? "I told you, go to chick fil a"


No comments:

Post a Comment