girraffe

Thursday, September 13, 2012

We've got a walker!

I've been meaning to blog about this for weeks but life has been busy. Ella is officially a full time walker! She began taking 5-8 steps during the last week of being 9 months. About 2 weeks later (her second week of 10 months) she pretty much had it. She is still a bit wobbly but walks all over the place. She seems so little to be walking around but it is so cute.

Walking definitely changes things. She seems so much more independent. She also seems more curious because she sees things from a whole new perspective and can get around to things that she's interested so much quicker. All in all it has been a good thing because she just seems more content playing independently and with her sister longer than before...allowing me to get a bit more done. She also seems more interested in what the big kids are doing now that she can walk over to them and stand up around them. She is just getting way too big way too fast :(.

I plan to come back to this post and upload a video, once I figure out how to post working videos on to here.

I am also late posting about my 30th but that is coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment